Car Insurance: Making the right choice
CHANNEL PARTNER WITH HDFC ERGO GIC LTD.
For anyone who either owns or drives a vehicle, car insurance is a necessary expense. Not only because it is mandatory by law but also because any damage to your car can burn a deep hole in your pocket. The cover level of the car insurance can consist of the insured party, the insured vehicle, third parties (car and people). Insurance is a compulsory requirement for any vehicle irrespective of if it is used for commercial or personal use. The premium for car insurance is determined by a number of different factors like age, occupation, vehicle classification, state, insurance type (new or renew), year of make, etc.
- Accident by external means
- Burglary, House Breaking or Theft
- Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning
- Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, Malicious Acts
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift
- Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide or Rockslide
- Duly signed claim form
- Registration Certificate copy of the vehicle
- Driving license copy
- FIR copy
- Original estimate
- Policy copy